Ron worked for many years truck driving and eventually settled here in Arkansas . In 2004 he started RL Maxon Moving in order to provide reliable, professional, and stress free moves for his customers.
Among other interesting talents, Ron has been trained to restore and re cloth pool tables.
When Ron isn’t working he is spending time with his wife, Regan ,Standard Poodle Billy, and constantly trying to keep in touch with old customers and reaching out to new ones.
• Use sturdy boxes, call a move 4-6 weeks before your move, don’t use small boxes like shoe boxes (takes longer and will make your move more expensive)
• Pack aerosal cans and candles in separate box, (they should not go to storage)
• Remove gas from mowers and weed eaters.
• Always get proof of insurance from your mover.
• If putting stuff in storage notifiy your insurance company to be sure its insured.
• Keep coolers handy for perishables during your move.
Carpet and Flooring Jobs
Packing File Boxes